What we do
CorbinForensics Inc. conducts market research, intellectual property valuations, and expert literature reviews for Canadian and international corporations and law firms. It has Canada’s leading specialty practice in research support for dispute resolution, in the context of litigation, regulatory decisions, arbitration or mediation.
We deliver information products and strategic advice, in order to:
- Help corporations to measure, monitor, and protect intellectual property
- Provide boards and corporate shareholders with balanced scorecard measures and business forecasts
- Enhance the quality of corporate governance through providing Corporate Directors and their boards with insightful and relevant measures of board performance
- Help corporate decision-makers analyze risk and optimize financial performance
- Provide courts, regulators, arbitrators and mediators with reliable, valid expert evidence for resolving disputes
CorbinForensics's research designs have stood up to the toughest scrutiny in boardrooms and courtrooms. Our company standards consistently exceed industry practice standards, and address the stringent demands of corporate “due diligence” and legal evidence. Reports and presentations emphasize the meaning and use of information and are presented with a lively user-friendly communication style customized to clients’ needs.
CorbinForensics Inc., through its predecessor CorbinPartners, has worked with every major national law firm in Canada. Its evidence has been tendered before the following:
- The Federal Court of Canada
- The Superior Court of Justice of Ontario
- British Columbia Supreme Court
- Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench
- Quebec Superior Court
- Private adjudicators
- Various regulatory bodies and tribunals including:
- The Canadian International Trade Tribunal
- Trade-Marks Opposition Board, the Ontario Municipal Board
- The Copyright Board of Canada
- Advertising Standards Canada
- The Triennial Judges’ Compensation Commission
The company has provided business intelligence and decision support to leading firms in every major sector of the economy including Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Enterprise Technology, Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Health Care, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
The vision for CorbinForensics Inc. is to be the country’s most trusted provider of precise and reliable market intelligence, directly focused on reducing risk and facilitating decisions. The company will be the showcase for professionals of extraordinary marketing and measurement talent, whom clients view as valuable partners in their pursuit of competitive advantage. It will maintain its leadership position not only by what it knows but by what it learns.